OmniSystem (Complete Solution for Potato and Onion storage)
Forced ventilation of the product in open boxes, stacked up to approximately 7.5 metres high. Because underpressure is created between two rows of boxes, the air flows effective through the boxes.
1. High-quality construction with a perfect air technological design
2. Forced ventilation up to a length of approximately 25 metres
3. Excellent air distribution and perfect drying characteristics
Forced ventilation of products in open or closed boxes up to approximately 7.5 metres high. Pallet openings ventilate a row of boxes per layer. Because of the oblique wall construction, the air distribution is optimized.
1. High level of flexibility
2. Ventilation is possible per row and layer
3. Capacity at selective pallet opening
4. Perfect drying characteristics and air distribution
5. Especially suitable for diversity in the product
For storing the product in boxes at a specific temperature, in stacks of approximately 7.5 metres high. Ventilation takes place by a natural airflow around the boxes.
1. Great design with an integrated mixed-air hatch
2. Natural ventilation, perfect for storing at a specific temperature
3. Easy to install
For storage of your product in bulk with a stack height of 3 to 5 metres. Forced ventilation via ventilation ducts or grid floor.
1. Forced ventilation and a perfect air distribution with a perfect mixed-air regulation
2. Optimal use of the space available
3. Easy to put product in place and remove product from storage